Get Me the Ice...

What, are you some kind of retard?

Friday, September 16, 2005

Joe Dickhead and the Professor


My usual Friday night consists of the following:

1. Dinner with O'Reilly

2. Several rum and cokes

3. Colorado Inside Out. This is one of the best shows on TV. Its a local roundtable discussion show that focuses on local and national issues. The show is hosted by Peter Boyles of KHOW radio and features input from Patricia Calhoun of Westword, Craig Silverman former Denver prosecutor and current talk show personality on KHOW radio, David Kopel of the Independence Institute, and Dani Newsum general liberal shill and the one liberal that whips me into submission every time I hear her speak. Dani was really getting beat up tonight because she noticed a bust of Andrew Jackson behind President Bush during his speech last night. No one was conceding her point that black Americans may have a different view of history given what has happened to them over the years. Her point was well received by me. Peter always ends the show by having the panelists put forth their disgrace of the week, then by having them say something nice about someone. One of the substitue panelists, Eric Sondermann, used Andrew Jackson as his "something nice about someone" for being a symbol of strength and some other crap which I thought was dirty pool. Poor Dani kept her composure but I still felt bad. I can't believe that so called white male intellecutals won't concede that a black female may view things differently than they would.

4. Independent Thinking, hosted by Jon Caldara. I missed this tonight because Matt called me and invited me to the Wrangler for drinks with Juan and their friend Steve. I'm almost always up for booze and friends so I passed on II and walked to the Wrangler. On my way out I saw my very cute neighbor, Derrick. He and I have a special relationship. I think we should be friends or hang out more mainly because he's hot and I'm fabulous. In any case I'd like to get my hands on....well never mind.

Now I'm watching Phil's webcast and thinking about going to bed soon. The Loaf is snoring with the tennis ball in his mouth. Life is so fucking good.

I get nervous, over anxious, lose control, oh...
Waiting for you, baby....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home