Get Me the Ice...

What, are you some kind of retard?

Monday, November 21, 2005

My Life in Pictures


I decided to play the little game MC played on his blog the other day. The game goes like this:

Do a Google image search of the following and post the first (or favorite) result for each:
  • The name of the town where you were born
  • The name of the town where you live now
  • Your name
  • Your grandmother's name (just pick one)
  • Your favorite food
  • Your favorite drink
  • Your favorite song
  • Your favorite smell

Here goes:


    Crown Point, Indiana

    Crown Point is the county seat of Lake County, Indiana. This is the old courthouse which now houses a bunch of junky craft stores and the John Dillinger museum. Lake County's claim to fame is not its proximity to Chicago, but rather that the famed mobster escaped from the jail in this buidling.


Denver, Colorado

I am very fortunate to live in the "Mile High City," Denver, Colorado. Its a bit more pictoresque than Crown Point, don't you think? This is a good shot looking west towards downtown with the mountains behind it. Look all the way to the right of the picture and locate the light colored skyscraper. My apt is just a few blocks to the east of it.


Uhh...

Apparently I wrote a book in 1957 and it is now on tape.


Linda Ronstadt?

I guess maybe Lou rhymes with the blue in "Blue Bayou"


Pho

Mmmm. I love pho so much. This looks like pho with rare steak and meatballs, which is my 2nd favorite kind of pho. I like rare steak with brisket the best. I think I'll see if Lenny wants Pho for dinner tonight. Its tasty and cheap!!



Manhattan

A manhattan is bourbon, sweet vermouth and a cherry. This picture is showing it served "up," but I prefer it on the rocks. The best way to unwind after work is a comfortable chair, a manhattan, and some good music.


You Make Lovin' Fun

Ok, so this is really just a Christine song but I thought this was a great picture from the "Rumours" era.


Oil Refineries

There is nothing like the putrid stench of an oil refinery to make me feel like I'm home again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home