Get Me the Ice...

What, are you some kind of retard?

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Where Blogs Come First

Well here I am back again blogging.

Today is another busy day at work for me, and blogging is helping me focus on what I need to be doing. I can get so wrapped up in things that my quality of work suffers because I totally lose sight of what I'm supposed to be doing.

I just had lunch with my friend B at CPK. We had a good chat (as always) about being in relationships and how to be a good partner, boyfriend, whatever. I am learning every day how much I don't know and how much I can grow to be a better person. Its scary, but exciting too.

As we were leaving the restaurant, a shiny new black Mercedes was pulling up. Who was behind the wheel? Well, it was none other than Kim Christiansen of 9News at 4o'clock! I'm sure she was taking pizzas to Mark, Kirk and Kathy to munch on while they try to decide what word to use on today's keyword quiz.

Now I'm just working away (well, Blogging at the moment). Today is the 4 month anniversary of me and LS dating, so we are going out to dinner tonight to celebrate. Hopefully, we'll be dining at Three Sons in NW Denver.

Otherwise, that's it! Happy Tuesday!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home