Get Me the Ice...

What, are you some kind of retard?

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Objection!

I've just spent the last 4 hours or so watching Law & Order. I think I'm obsessed. I've loved this show for as long as I can remember. When my sister and I were in high school, we used to stay up late watching Law & Order re-runs on A&E. I've been out of high school for almost 10 years, so I think its safe to say that this show has been on for awhile. Its also something that me, my Dad, and my sister can all bond over during times we're all at home. Good memories. We all totally dig the wise-cracking detetcive, Lennie Brisoce, and the hard but fair justice executed by DA Jack McCoy. Its the ADA that we all have different feelings about...do you like Claire? Abbie? Jamie? Serena? I'm kind of a Claire fan overall, but seem to like the intelligence and stoicism of Jamie. Abbie wins hands down for style.

All this tube time was brought on by a need to do something other than WORK. As I've mentioned, I've been busy as a bee. Tonight was the first night when I could afford to take some me time. LS is off somewhere with one of his friends and its been nice having some QT alone. All I need is some Glenlivet on the rocks, just like Jack!

Now, of course, I'm listening to ABBA. This weeks songs are "If It Wasn't For the Nights" and "Me and I." These songs are what I like the most about ABBA. Big sounds, big hooks, and big, layered Agnetha & Frida harmonies. I just can't get enough!

Now I'm going to bed 'cause I have an 8 am meeting tomorrow. I'm going to have try to make the dumbest c*** wh*** in my office understand something we're working on. She is impossible to work with and basically I hate her so its not going to be fun. I'm so positive.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home